ShareThis

Translate to ..... with a click.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome to Fall/Spring in the Creative Cleaning World~Sale!

This summer I have been feeling a LOT of inner tweakings of my
artistic stylings taking place...going thru many moods and
letting me see where and how those feeling would want to
manifest themselves creatively and photographically....

So as I friend of mine once said.. I've been making
many mental internal "neurochromes" instead of putting
things ON the sensor or film....


I have moved on with my Art Exhibits and "Art as a Tool for Healing"
and have not only donated 2 images to the Silent Auction of
the Newly Opened "Whittemore Peterson Institute" up in Reno,
but they are also placing one of my Framed Large images I made 
with my 4x5 Linhoff Technika in their New Clinic Patient waiting room,
which means that EVERYONE that goes there WILL be seeing it....


I am REALLY Proud to Help them as they are a facility on the
cutting edge of Medicine  and have teamed up with the
University of Nevada at Reno, Med School, and are also
connected to another New Building built at the Same time
( the CMM~ Center for Molecular Medicine) for them
to work in partnership with..for a new kind of
Translational Medicine that is "centered" around the patient.


Here's 2 poor images that an "obvious non-photog" made of me
with my images up at their "Silent Auction."




                                      ~ "Fern Springs" from Yosemite ~




                                   ~ "Ann's Flowers" ~ near Carson Pass


and here is the one that WPI's VP, Mike Hillerby selected himself
to for the Clinic that will be Opening just before the Holidays....


~ Teton, Mt.Moran, Oxbow Bend ~

Here are 3 short videos that shows you the Importance and explains Just HOW
cutting Edge these new facilities  are.. and WHY I am SO Happy and Proud to have
Mike Hillerby select one of my images to grace the eyes of ALL of their patients..
and just HOW MANY different illnesses that are ALREADY making progress with.
It is Truly Astonishing...











I also know Annette and Andrea Whittemore and the Silent Auction
took place during their 6th Annual Gala Fund Raiser called,
"I Hope You Dance," on Sept 10, 2010. Dr Judy Mikovits also
took a picture of me with her iPhone  ;-)
Truly loving caring people....


Equinox Sale:


As I am switching over to offering Prints "ONLY."
Many images I have 12x16" already matted to 16x20"
I am selling for 25% off and 10% portion of any profits
will be going straight to the WPI to Help with Research Funding,
and helping to get the new Clinic ready to Open..


Please contact me if you are interested in a particular image
and I will let you know if I still have any matted versions
left in stock or of they are already SOLD OUT.


I also have some smaller ones that are perfect for gift-giving
either singly or in group of 3 for wall groupings..
They are 4x6" double matted to 8x10" ready for framing..
Those are usually $25 each.. They are also on Sale now
for $15 each or 3 for $40..


If you order thru my website I will contact you directly
and no charges will be made until we have confirmed
your order and it is time for shipping.


http://www.nelcha.com

I can't believe there are less than 100 days until the Holidays already.
Please pace yourself and do not let the Holidays make you feel in a hollow-daze.
Take the Time to cherish every Precious Moment we are given...

No comments:

Post a Comment